Brian Donahue on 26 Feb 2008 11:56:58 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PoR coupons codes for prag prog

FYI - I tried the DSUG code on Oreilly.com and was able to get the discount on Advanced Rails Recipes.  So you can go that route.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Matt Hughes <hughes.matt@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah "The Google" wasn't that good a friend after all.  Since everyone
in the world got the code, it is no longer valid.