Jared Blitzstein on 6 Mar 2008 08:37:01 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Server Monitoring Services?

I actually use http://www.dejal.com/simon/ running on a mac mini I have setup as my home computer. I don't have anything mission critical I need to monitor so it just pings my various sites every 10 minutes and lets me know if one doesn't respond. I don't have any problems with it but I wouldn't say I've done much testing or tinkering with it.