Mike Mangino on 6 Mar 2008 08:44:08 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Server Monitoring Services?

I had a lot of trouble with Five Runs about a year ago. Not only were they incredibly expensive ($50 per box per month), their service didn't provide particularly useful monitoring information. I've heard good things about pingdom as well, but haven't tried them yet.

Mike