Colin A. Bartlett on 24 Mar 2008 08:58:57 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Networking event tomorrow

Team,

Just a quick note to invite all Philly on Rails folks down to a networking event hosted by the Philly Emerging Tech conference.

Details:
http://www.phillyemergingtech.com/event.php

I know many of you are attending the conference but you don't need to be attending to go to this event. It's open to anyone. And there's free beer, so it may be worth your time. =)

I'll be there handing out PoR fliers. Come on out!

Regards,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions