Colin A. Bartlett on 22 Apr 2008 04:49:15 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Tonight is (center city) PubNite!

Thanks to all for coming out. It was a great time as always.

Don't forget *next* Monday, we'll be holding a suburban PubNite.

And I'm trying to get our next non beer meeting for May 21st. I'll keep you posted.

Colin