Aaron Blohowiak on 19 May 2008 14:14:48 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] iSepta

if you lived in san francisco, you would be able to not only see the schedules online, but use the GPS chip in all of the buses and light rail to know if they are running on time. on your iphone.

glad to know philly is almost in the 21st century.

*ducks*