Blake Jennelle on 28 May 2008 11:33:38 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Philly freelance jobs -- New website

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a new rails app we've been working on.  It's an online marketplace for high-end freelance jobs called Anthillz:

http://www.anthillz.com/groups/PhillyonRails

We built it with a team of Philly freelancers, including Nate Bartley and Chap Ambrose.

Our goal is to help freelancers spend less time chasing clients, and more time working on cool projects.  By focusing on top notch talent, we attract employers who expect to pay higher rates for high quality work.

I look forward to hearing what you think!

Thanks so much,

Blake Jennelle
Founder and CEO, Anthillz