Ben Greenberg on 12 Jun 2008 11:39:03 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PubNite, next week

Chaucer's isn't exactly closing, it is just getting new ownership:
http://foobooz.com/2008/06/new-owners-for-chaucers/

The concept for the space may change though... hopefully they will still be LUG friendly.

bg

Brian Donahue wrote:
That sucks about Chaucer's.  We've done two Philly ALT.NET pub nights there since you guys recommended it to us, and really enjoyed it.  Food was fine!