Ryan Miller on 19 Jun 2008 06:27:52 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] ActiveMailer issue sending email with both attachment AND body content

I'm having some issues with a simple form mailer using ActiveMailer in rails
2.0.2.

I can send a plain old regular email just fine.
I can send an email with an attachment just fine.

But, when I try to send an email with body content AND an attachment, the
email gets sent and delivered with the attachment, but the body content is
completely empty.  I've tried so many different things, but just can't get
it to work.

Anyone seen this before or suggest something to try?  Many thanks in
advance.

// Ryan Miller
/*  Vive il sogno, via come il vento! */