Ryan Miller on 26 Jun 2008 07:45:35 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] next meeting

When/where is the next meeting scheduled?

I'm open to anything as my experience is still very little.

Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
It's time to start organizing our next meeting.

Please reply and chime in with topic ideas and or volunteer to speak.

My Thoughts:
 - Talk about ruby-debug by Trotter
 - I could talk about Sinatra. Been playing with it.
- A handful of short talks by people who just present on whatever project they're working on.
 - A walkthrough of what's new in Rails 2.1

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions