Mat Schaffer on 17 Jul 2008 17:52:27 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] PubNite: New location!

Sorry to say but Chaucer's is no longer with us. And since no-one else proposed anything, I've got us all set to meet next monday at T.A. Flannery's. I went there last week to check it out. It's a nice place, guiness on tap, burgers are good, and someone nearby even seems to be keeping their wifi unencrypted. Hopefully that will compensate for not having Jess around. :)

They've also got a set of tables toward the back that I think should work for us quite nicely. Here's the info:

T.A. Flannery's Saloon
11 South 21st Street
(21st and Ludlow)
Map:  http://tinyurl.com/6n85go

Parking on Ludlow St between 21st and 20th, seems pretty open around that time so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to find a spot.

I'll probably be there at about 5:30 for a burger, but official start time is 7pm. I'll plan to hang out at the tables in the back. Hope to see everyone there!
-Mat

PS., I'll update the website asap, but right now it doesn't want to come up. That might be the subject of a followup email.