Grant Ammons on 18 Jul 2008 11:05:45 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] project

Hey Guys,

I typically wouldn't do this, but there is a project that I took on
that I just do not have the time to complete   It is a rails-based
directory listing site that I built from the ground up, got roughly
25% complete, and just got swamped with my other project.  The client
is cool and the work is pretty fun.  Any takers to jump on this?  I'll
provide more details if someone wants to hit me back.

Thanks,
Grant