Adam Turoff on Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:00:26 -0500 (EST)

ANNOUNCE: Perl Reading Group - OO Perl

This monday, we will be continuing our never-ending journey into the world
that is Perl.  :-)

We are currently reading _Object Oriented Perl_ by Damian Conway.  Our
reading group meets on the 2nd and 4th monday of the month at:
	Marathon Grill
	16th & Sansom Sts.
	7pm->??

Please come with any questions, observations, or other thoughts you may
have on Damian's book and OOP in Perl.

We've _all_ been busy or otherwise detained in recent weeks.  Don't
feel bad if you've missed a few meetings over the last few weeks, just
show up and join in!

Z.