Adam Turoff on Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:57:39 -0500 (EST)

Re: Reading Group

> Is anyone interested in doing the reading group tonight?

Interested?  Yes.  Planning on showing up?  No.

> Has the new brewpub opened yet?

Not from what I've heard.  I haven't heard an opening date mentioned,
though.

In other news, next week is the tech meeting, and last I checked, we
don't have a topic yet.  Robert was talking about trying out something
akin to Mark's "lightning talk" idea by getting 4 people to talk about
4 topics for 15 minutes each.  Any takers?

Z.