Robert Spier on Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:33:36 -0500 (EST)

Re: The list of the seven levels of perl programming

http://perl.com/misc/perlhier.html

(I typed "seven levels of perl" into google, and this was link #1.)

-R

  r> Some time ago I found the list.  I think it was at perl.com and
  r> written by Tom Christiansen, but I could be wrong.

  r> The only thing I really remember is that at the top level you are
  r> "on a first name basis with Larry's wife".

  r> Now I am looking for that list again to show people at work, but
  r> I can not find it.

  r> Does anyone (paid by perl.com or not) know where to find it?
  r> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX
  r> <URL:http://www.panix.com>** **To Unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe
  r> phl" to majordomo@lists.pm.org**