John Nolan on Sun, 19 Dec 1999 00:33:45 -0500 (EST)

Home for Christmas

Hello Perl People!

I will be visiting home for Christmas from Dec 26 to Dec 30.

I don't know if you guys have any events planned
for that time (I gather you don't).  If any of you
feel like getting together for drinks at some point
during that week, let me know.  I'd be happy to
see you guys.

I've made contact with three (count 'em, three) Mongers groups
out here.  I also went to a meeting of the local LUG.
There were 300 people there.  (!)