rGeoffrey on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:32:18 -0500 (EST)

Re: Monday the 20th

At 01:21 PM 12/20/99 , Ziggy wrote:

Good idea.  I think Geoff said that would be 1/24/100.

> Anyone decisive?

I second the motion and call for unanimous concent.

At 01:23 PM 12/20/99 , Ziggy wrote:

> I second the motion and call for unanimous concent.

Motion passes. (See Robert's Rules of Order. :-)

Two whole minutes. My we are generous. Good thing we achieved a quorum during that two minutes.

This might be a good time to point out that no one has picked up the chopsticks for Monday 1/10/100.

But maybe we won't have to worry about it because "civilization as we know it" is going to end at 5am EST next Friday when the first of at least 32 distinct timezones (Kiribati at GMT + 14) rolls over.