Rachel King on Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:31:36 -0500 (EST)

Re: Monday the 20th

This is completely off topic, but my Security Clearance finally came
through today!  Yeah!

On topic: Even if we don't have a meeting, we could still play Quizzo.  Of
course, it'll be over past my bedtime.  :P

-Rachel

> I'm confused.  Did we just unanimously agree to meet or not to meet?  (That is
> the question.  :-)
>
> If we do lightning sessions, I can talk for about 15-20 minutes on using
> Date::Manip to find missing web logs.
>

> > > Do we have anything planned for Tomoorow?  My guess is no...
> > > (Although I was planning to go..)
> > >
> > > (If you read the above paragraph carefully.. it rhymes.)
> > >
> > > We could try and scrounge together the lightning sessions, but it
> > > might be better to wait till next time so there is more scheduled
> > > preparation time.
> >
> > Good idea.  I think Geoff said that would be 1/24/100.
> >
> > > Anyone decisive?
> >
> > I second the motion and call for unanimous concent.
>
> > Motion passes.  (See Robert's Rules of Order.  :-)
>
> > Z.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**
>

> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking