Walt Mankowski on Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:10:00 -0500 (EST)

Monday night at Nodding Head?

Last week our old friend and Monger John Nolan sent an email saying
that he'd be in town for a few days and was hoping to go out with us
one night.  Since we normally meet on Mondays, and since there's a new
brewpub just opening up, I think that would be an excellent time and
place to meet.

Assuming it's open, that is.  Mark was there last Monday, and they
told him that they were going to open on Wednesday, the 22nd.  We have
no reason to doubt them, but we also have no confirmation that they
actually have opened.

Do people think this is a good idea?  I'm free Monday night and am
planning to go if we decide to meet.

Can John make it?  John, please email the list and let us know if
Monday night is OK with you.

If everyone agrees it's a good idea, could someone swing by and see if
they have, in fact, opened?  We're talking about the Nodding Head
Brewpub, 1516 Sansom St., on the site of the old Sam Adams brewpub.

Walt