Walt Mankowski on Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:13:47 -0500 (EST)

Re: Y2K Fun (fwd)

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 09:58:12PM -0500, John Nolan
<jpnolan@bolt.sonic.net> wrote:

> When the angry mob appears at my door, Walt,
> I'll let them know who is responsible.  ;)

Fortunately, our entire transportation system will have collapsed by
then.  The only means this angry mob will have to get from California
to Philadelphia will be covered wagon.  And we know what happened to
the last wagon train that attempted to cross the Sierra Nevadas in the
dead of winter.  They'll have all eaten each other long before they
get to Reno.