Rachel King on Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:21:19 -0500 (EST)

Re: January Dinner

I'm all for waiting until next week, just cuz I'm a little sick and I have
to work late today.

Anyone decisive?

-Rachel

> Happy New Year 19100, everyone!
>
> Do we have a place picked out for tomorrow night?  Last I heard we
> were talking about Korean, but I haven't heard anything definite.  Or
> did we decide to push everything back a week this month because of the
> holiday?  Who's decisive this month?
>
> If we are doing anything tomorrow night, I may be a little late.
>
> Walt
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking