Simply Hao on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:05:03 -0500 (EST)

Re: Amazon Boycott

> I was able to get books that I had been looking for for years.

One day I was surprised to find a hardbound unabridged illustrated
edition of The Golden Bough by Frazer in a used book store on Walnut
Street - can't remember the name of it right now.

If you don't know what The Golden Bough is, nevermind.  :)

I'm not sure if it's any good, but I've been thinking about joining
the Millionaire's Club at:

    http://www.booksamillion.com/

This is based on some of my comparison window-shopping at:

    http://www.isbn.nu/

-Hao