rGeoffrey on Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:02:16 -0500 (EST)

Re: Tech meeting next monday

At 06:08 PM 1/19/00 , you wrote:

> Who's in charge of this?  If we're going to have it, someone should
> organize it.

Four people have volunteered to talk for :15, but no one has committed to
a topic yet.  They are:
        mjd
        walt
        geoff
        spier

I am speaking on a subject that I expect will be very well received and generate no controversy...

Javascript, It Can Actually Make Your Perl Better
A Method to write much smaller CGI scripts that are easier to maintain

If only I had realized a week earlier that there exists an LWP solution to make a Perl-only implementation, I could have submitted it as a paper for the Perl Conference. But now it is too late and it will have to wait for next year or someplace else.