Adam Turoff on Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:58:01 -0500 (EST)

Reading Group 1/31

Just a friendly reminder that the "Perl" reading group is coming up
in just 10 days.  This month, we'll be discussing:

	Extreme Programming Explained
	by Kent Beck

Extreme Programming is a radical rethinking of standard team-oriented
programming practices and emphasizes an acceptance of constant change.

We'll be meeting at:

	The Nodding Head
	(Formerly Sam Adams; above the Sansom St. Oyster House)
	1516 Sansom St.

	Monday, 1/31
	7pm

Instead of picking off a few chapters at a time from this book, I'd like
to cover it in its entirety.  (It's actually quite thin and readable.)
I'm prepared to draft up some discussion points by Wednesday if anyone
thinks that would be a good idea.

Suggestions?  Comments?

Z.