Nicolai Rosen on Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:36:08 -0500 (EST)

Re: Perl Ripping Event

a large degree of experience and proficiency with perl. Now how exactly to
determine that is a different matter entirely and I'm not really qualified
to do so. I guess you could determine it by reputation in the perl
community, experience, accomplishments, or maybe having other critics look
at the potential critic's code.