rGeoffrey on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:48:16 -0500 (EST)

Re: Dinner meeting next week

At 03:10 PM 1/31/00 , you wrote:

Maybe it's time to decide where to eat next Monday.
Who is decisive this month?

Mark-Jason Dominus mjd@plover.com

If recent history is to be our guide, you are now the Decisive One because you mentioned it first.

But we also must decide what to do about President's day as it is on the 3rd Monday and some people get it as a holiday. Note the next time we will have a 5th Monday will be Memorial Day and the first day of PerlWhirl 2000 so we can not simply slide things like January.