Walt Mankowski on Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:47:08 -0500 (EST)

Re: Dinner meeting next week

On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 06:17:24AM +0926, Adam Turoff wrote:
> > Maybe we should just appoint someone to be the permanent food czar.
>
> Nominations?

Didn't John Street just appoint a food czar for Philly?  (Isn't it
amazing how much fuss a stupid article in a magazine no one ever heard
of can cause?)  Anyway, I figure, hey, we meet in Philly, we (well,
some of us) pay Philly wage taxes; maybe we could make use of his/her
services in selecting a good, nutritious restaurant every month.  :-)