Simply Hao on Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:21:09 -0500 (EST)

Feb 28 meeting

FYI, I've gotten permission (although not from Adam) to use the
fourth floor training room on February 28 evening.  It has a
projector (and ten non-trainer computers, so you can secretly
check your p5p email while I babble on about the things I hate
in PHP).

I hope that's ok with Adam and the rest of you.

Dunno about the fourth-floor alarm.  I guess one of us will have
to wait by the stairwell door for the stragglers.

-Hao