Alex Barilo on Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:35:40 -0500 (EST)

Re: An upcoming event that is not on a Monday

Since this invitation has been posted to such a common
place as this mail list, I assumed it applies to me as
well :)

> The main attraction is the Matrix, with other yet to
> be determined films
> before and after if anyone is there.
I have Starship Troopers which I  bought to test my
DVD (the kind for a computer, not TV :). Nice effects
but scipt... well, Matrix would be much better choice.

> Linux box to talk to my other computer and be a
> firewall to talk to the
This is actually another main attraction for me cause
I have a Linux box to play with and I was going to
make it act as a firewall.

> Day : Saturday February 19, 19100
I'm still not sure if I can make it (I hope I will)
but if I will - I'll drive from Philly North East and
I can give someone(s) a ride.

Alex.

=====
Before the accident, I could not even spell UNIX