Alex Barilo on Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:59:05 -0500 (EST)

Re: Reminder and Update: An upcoming event that is not on a Monday

> I got a whole bunch of distributions at Linux World.
>  I'll bring
> 'em all, but I won't probably get there until
> 9:30ish.
I have RH6.1 (without security patches though) and I'm
going to be there by 6. And I'll try to get some time
today to download and add those patches to CD. Let me
know if interested.