Robert Spier on Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:21:55 -0500 (EST)

Tomorrow - Hao!

There' hasn't been a message on this lately, so I thought I'd send out
a reminder type thing..

Tomorrow (Monday the 28th) Hao is going to give a talk on Perl
vs. PHP, or something similar @ ISI (the usual tech place) -- see the
web site for instructions on how to get there.

Next week, we need to find somewhere for dinner..  What was that
spanish/brazillian resturant people were proposing?  techies.com is
being _very_ flaky, hopefully they'll follow through on what they
promised, but i figure at the least, they'll give us t'shirts.  (If
they ever respond to emails.)

-R