Nicolai Rosen on Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:26:39 -0500 (EST)

Re: Emacs, was Re: YAPAS (Yet Another Python Advocacy Story) (fwd)

I don't really think that that's a fair measure. The higher up features
that rarely get used are exclusively Lisp while a lot more of the lower
level stuff is C.

Besides, emacs is still not Word. I'd like to see somebody do a word like
program in a scripted language (hehe, here's where I invite people to
contradict me).

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Adam Turoff wrote:
> [...]

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com