Simply Hao on Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:22:50 -0500 (EST)

Avenue of Technology seminars

In my department meeting today, my director asked me to ask you
(Perl Mongers) whether you would like to present technical talks
in the Avenue of Technology seminars.  You would probably get a
computer, a projector and anything else you need for the talk (not
to keep, of course).

The audience is typically larger and less Perl-centric, some of
them even devout Javans.  Seminars are usually held around noon on
a Tuesday or Thursday in ISI's Conference Room A.

No, you won't get paid (at least not monetarily).  :)

But this is OTOH a great opportunity to promote Perl to the masses.

Unless I don't show up, you can discuss it with me tonight.

-Hao.