Robert Spier on Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:48:16 -0500 (EST)

Re: boston.pm vs phl.pm

WM> Boston.pm had free beer and pizza at their meeting Monday night.
WM> It was also (not surprisingly) very well attended, 25-30 people.
WM> Adam, get talking to ISI.  :-)
WM> How was Dmitri's?

    We had 11 people at Dmitiri's, a good showing for us.  The food
was delcicious (and slightly pricey), although the service was slow.
I think the consensus was worth the wait.

    Where does Boston.pm get their funding?  A benefactor?  (Our
attempt with techies.com failed this month.. maybe next month.)

-R