David H. Adler on Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:53:07 -0500 (EST)

Squonk!

I know it's short notice, but in case anyone's interested...

Ny.pm (and anyone else we can drag along) is going to see Squonk on
Broadway on saturday evening.  Mike Schwern has managed to procure
discount tickets for us ($25 instead of the usual... uh, $60, I
think).  You are all welcome to join us.  all you have to do is come
to new york!  Oh, yeah, and tell schwern by friday afternoon, so he
can arrange the tix.

If you're interested, run, do not walk to schwern@pobox.com and let
the boy know we have more seat-filling flesh... :-)

Hope to see some of you there.

dave
--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
"i don't play lead.  it interferes with my drinking." - Malcolm Young