rGeoffrey on Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:56:20 -0500 (EST)

Re: corner script

At 09:19 PM 3/11/00 , you wrote:
Anybody have a copy of that perl script that generates corner pieces for
web sites for tables? I think hmm, Geoffery showed it to me at that
dinner?

It is from Randal's March article in WebTechniques.

Source found at...
http://www.webtechniques.com/sourcecode/2000/03/perl/1.lst
with the article at...
http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2000/03/perl/

You will need to make sure your copy of GD.pm is 1.19 or earlier, before the fear of UNISYS made "them" take out the gif support.

I have been playing with it and rather than set the 404 handler to make these things as needed, I just pre-generate them with a stylesheet and template. Eventually you will find my version at http://www.platypiventures.com/flavors/buildflavors.pl.txt. This weekend I am moving my website to a new provider, so you might not be able to see it for a few days.