Robert Spier on Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:46:36 -0500 (EST)

Quizzo Results

    Tonight, the phl.pm team 'Abigail' took 2nd place at New Deck
Quizzo, taking us out of our 3rd place slump.  Of course, we managed
2nd place with a meager 36 points, less than the average for our 3rd
place placings, and answering some questions with the names Nathan
Torkington, Larry Wall, Heidi Wall (did you know, she's got 12 Oscar
Nominations?), Sarah from Boston, and many other Perl luminaries.

    Next time, we need someone with a Palm VII.

-R

(p.s. Abigail, what's the URL for that presentation?)