Nicolai Rosen on Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:34:30 -0400 (EDT)

Bad Perl

Remember that? It ain't dead! In fact, it's up (sort of). I've got a
working install of slashcode on a machine w/ DSL going. Right now I'm
learning how to use it and customizing it so that it looks good. I'm not
exactly sure how I'm going to do everything (in fact, if anybody would
like to do some work modifying slashcode to my purposes, I could use that
help), but I've got some ideas.

Anyway, I figured that this would be a good time to solicit ideas for
categories of perl programming or really any ideas anybody has.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs