ziggy on Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: monday

> anyone talking on monday?

Robert, I swear you're telepathic.  (Or did I mean telegenic?)

I talked to Kurt this weekend. (Remember Kurt?  He's the guy who knows
all of the movie trivia at Quizzo.)  He made a late-breaking suggestion to
talk about Italian Food, Computers, Perl and FREE STUFF.

This meeting will be held at Kurt's house in South Philly, not ISI.
(Please don't show up at ISI, we won't be there.   Email <kstar@chapin.edu>
if you need directions.)

Here's Kurt's announcement:

-----------------

    Special hardware-software-and-book-giveaway meeting of the Philadelphia
Perl Mongers!!!

    I'm moving to Manhattan, so I'm starting to think about space in a whole
new way.  I have lots of computer/electronics equipment, books, and software
that I'm willing to part with for free, on the condition that you pick it
up and remove it from my house yourself.

    Please give a good home to some OS disks, technical manuals, funky
computers and peripherals, electronic test equipment, and a few surprises.
Every little bit helps.

    Plus, as a bonus, I'll throw in a guided tour of the Perl Labs and a
talk about what's up with them.