mjd-perl-pm on Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:11:06 -0400 (EDT)

Reading group for PATH

We had some discussion about reading the draft chapters of my book,
the Perl Advanced Techniques Handbook, for our reading group, and
several people said they were interested.

There are now some draft chapters available to read, totalling about
40 pages.  Let's schedule a reading group meeting.  What day would be
good?  Next Monday is the 24th.  I'll be out of town on Monday May 1.
We might meet on some non-Monday.

I request that everyone interested in reading my book chapters in
reading group subscribe to my book announcement list, by sending a
note to

        mjd-book-subscribe@plover.com

That way I won't have to keep bugging the phl.pm list, because you'll
get an announcement whenever I put more chapters online.  When you
subscribe you'll also get the URL of the existing chapters.

Thank you all.

Mark-Jason Dominus 	  			                 mjd@plover.com
I am boycotting Amazon. See http://www.plover.com/~mjd/amazon.html for details.