Robert Spier on Wed, 31 May 2000 22:28:20 -0400 (EDT)

fwd: Hello

Anyone interested in hearing this guy?  We could invite him to a
dinner or something and try and get him to pay.

-R

------- start of forwarded message -------
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:03:18 -0400
To: "'rspier@pm.org'" <rspier@pm.org>
From: "Doherty, Chris" <CDoherty@aspre.net>
Subject: Hello

Robert:

Hello.  My name is Chris Doherty, and I work with Aspre.  We are exclusively
an e-business application service provider located in Horsham.  You can
investigate us at www.aspre.net.

I am currently looking for some very intense CGI/Perl developers who also
have a working understanding of ASP, SQL, Java, JSP, etc.  We are looking to
explode a very large piece of business here, but we need the talent to do
it.  It will be internet development for our small to mid-sized clients who
are opening up stores.  Please let me know if you might be of some
assistance.  Would it be worth me coming to one of your meetings?  Thank you
for your time.

Chris Doherty
ASPRE
(215) 957-2266 x-140