mayberry0404 on Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:21:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: fwd: RE: Hello

Bah, if someone is looking for a perl job, you need to come knockin on my
door first, not some year old company with a 'been there, done that'
business model.  We're constantly looking for people to add to our staff.

If anyone is truly interested, (lame buzzwords: modperl, OO, oracle, stock
options) then let me know and I'll hook up the interview.