rGeoffrey on Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:52:15 -0400 (EDT)

Bowling

At 15:07 06/06/2000, you wrote:
> bowling is next Monday at Jillians

What time? I just can't resist free recycled bowling shoes.

7:30pm

I pushed it back a little because we don't have as much experience getting to a place that far from Center City.

Those of you who have a car and will be coming from Center City, or don't have to take a huge detour to pick people up, might want to say something so we can begin to worry about the transportation issues. Remember Septa does have several options, but they all take more time than anyone should like. Getting home should not be a problem as we will have all the cars at one place.

http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=20&day=1
http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=67&day=1
http://www.septa.org/schedule.cgi?route=84&day=1