JR Mayberry on Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

style sheets, html::template, etc

I'm having a dilemma maybe someone can help..

I figure we can use HTML::Template and style sheets to allow us to create
dynamic content for visitors..

In the scenario I'm working on, a persons font color, size, etc is kept in
a style sheet, and that style sheet is loaded based on what company the
person is coming from..

So, in theory, if a person authenticated from Company A, they could see a
completely different look and feel then a person from Company B, all using
the same template file, just with different style sheets..

The problem I'm having is -- style sheets dont support graphics as far as
I can tell..

So, say I wanted a logo to appear when a person logged in, and that logo
would be their company logo, theres no way to do it in style sheets,
right?

Is there a better way to do it in perl?

I suppose I could do it via HTML::Template variables, but I wanted to
avoid this as it would potentially take away the control from the HTML
developer.. (unless i coded some admin interface)..

Any thoughts of other ways to go about it? Thanks!