Rachel King on Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:34:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: How do we get to the Bowling Party?

Some people may be expecting me to pipe up.  I can't guarantee that I'll
come back to Center City on Monday to pick people up so I don't want to
offer anyone a ride there.  A ride home, though, I can guarantee to Center
City people.  I can take 4 people besides myself... and I'm going to
assume one of those seats is already spoken for.  :)

Anyhow, if I come back to Center City, I won't know that 'til late Monday
afternoon cuz I'm in a training class all day Monday.

-Rachel

> Is someone ofering rides?  If not, how does the public transportation work?
>
> Mark-Jason Dominus 	  			                 mjd@plover.com
> I am boycotting Amazon. See http://www.plover.com/~mjd/amazon.html for details.
>
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking