rGeoffrey on Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:36:51 -0400 (EDT)

YAPC, the travel plans

It is about time to get a count of how many people are going to be driving from or through Philly to get to YAPC.

If you are going from Philly please send me some email at YAPC@PlatypiVentures.com and answer these questions...

the earliest time you can leave on Tuesday
where you will be so we can pick the best meeting place
sleeping arrangements
	-dorm
	-hotel
	-kindness of strangers
can you return on Sunday
are you willing to play paintball on Saturday
your driving status
	-bringing your own car
	-willing to drive someone else's car
	-unwilling or unable to drive

Last year we met west of town, and had complications. Perhaps we should just meet someplace that serves Philadelphia Food (perhaps in South Philly or by a truck in University City)?

PS. Could someone doing the driving from New York please tell me when you think you will pass near us?