Nicolai Rosen on Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:54:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: regex question

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Simply Hao wrote:
> my @tokens = split /([<>])/, $badhtml;

That line is solid proof I must learn regexps better. Can you explain the
magic? I get what it does, but not how.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:

98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor
their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore
them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and
they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during
the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which
point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their
execution.
   -- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html