Nicolai Rosen on Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:40:38 -0400 (EDT)

Re: regex question

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Simply Hao wrote:
> Oh, btw, include the matching delimiters too:
>
>     my @tokens = split /([<>])/, $badhtml;

Ah, there the magic is. I'll have to remember this part. I was wondering
where the '<'s & '>'s came from in @tokens.

Thanks :)

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:

92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I
will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility
of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet
contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are
incredibly gullible in this regard.)
   -- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html