mjd-perl-pm on Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:27:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: fwd: FW: Itinerary

> Jeff (aka DrForr) from the vicinity of DC.pm will be in town Sat
> afternoon.. and was wondering if the Philly mongers were interested
> and getting together for drinks or something.
>
> Anyone up for it?

Jeff and I are going to go to Koch's around 2PMish.
Then we will waste time in West Philadelphia until it is time to go to
the airport, and we will depart.

If you're interested in joining us, send mail.  If not that's OK, we
don't really care for you too much either.