Robert Spier on Sun, 23 Jul 2000 20:41:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Tech Talk: Monday

AT> On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 08:50:09PM -0400, Robert Spier wrote:
>> Monday's Tech Talk is Entitled:
AT> [...]
>> Perl6 Rumormongering

AT> Well, I could talk about this, but I can't talk about it on
AT> Monday.

It wouldn't be Rumermongering if you gave it.  Cause you actually
"were there" and know what's going on.    (But I guess we could rename
it to "Perl 6:  I was there at the beginning")

(http://www.perl.org/perl6/)

AT> When's the August dinner meeting?  I should be able to fill
AT> everyone in for that.

Most likely the 7th.  Next question is 'Where'?

There was some talk of moving it to a tuesday so we could go to
Brasils, but we walked past there yesterday and they're a little
pricey for phl.pm.

-R